Wednesday 9 July 2008

So what is Fine Art Photography?

A lot of people ask me what fine art photography is. Well it's about capturing a vision. As a passionate photographer I am constantly thinking about how I want my shots to look and I'm very determined that my work always looks fresh and different from someone else who churns out the same thing over and over again. It's these visions that inspire me and help me direct my Brides and Grooms into the shots that you see on the site. The daddy of fine art photography is Joe Buissink. He's based in Beverly Hills and photographs a lot of celebrity weddings. As you can see from his shots, they emulate style and really capture the moment - in fact it's a cheese free zone. Hey, if it's good enough for the celebs...
A.D.

http://www.joebuissink.com/

No comments: